Gavins Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day WEekend!!!

So we have been really busy this weekend with both got to vist with friends we havn't seen in awhile which was great. I got to go to Ft. Wayne and see Than and Jen Presslers new little addition to the family. Andrew was also there and Jay it was really great to have all of us back together hanging out. And seening Than with his little baby girl was so great!!

My best freind was also in town from Cali, to see her new neice so i got to hang out with her one night. And thanks to her mother we have the first offical belly pictures. She also made me watch Juno cause she is convinced it is me. haha!!Brandon got to hang out with some frat brothers at the race track, and he also got to see some family at a little family reunion. I couldn't go so that i could see my best friend. But we finally get to see each other and have a little cookout with some other friends so it has been along weekend and very enjoyable. Hope everyone else had a great one too!!

1 comment:

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Yay!!! Belly pictures!!!! You look beautiful!!! See you in a few weeks! LOVE!