Gavins Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Brandon & Michele!!

Sept. 5th was Brandon's Birthday and today the 10th is michele's.

On fri i got lunch from Applebee's for Brandon and had it at home for his lunch. Then later on that night my aunt and my Grandma were in town and we all went to Olive Garden. My dad torchered him by having his sung to, he hated every min. of it. Gavin and I got Brandon a walk of fame brick for the new stadium. It will be outside of the stadium and will be there always, we also get a replica.
On Sat. we went out to Red Lobster with his Grandma and Grandpa Norrick and Mom and Brother. We had really good food and had a great time!! I also made brandon a cake!


Michele birthday is today and she is going to come over for awhile and hang out. Later we are going to take her to joe's crap shack, she can't wait!!

Happy Birthday You guys!!!

No comments: