Gavins Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Making progress!!!

For those of you who read about his devolpmental delays it is good to know that if u keep doing things over and over they really do kinda get it. He is getting better at the grasping which is what he was at a 2 month level. He holds a blankie now, and can even hold his bottle ,but not for the whole feeding but it is a start!! He also still doesn't sleep through the night, blah for me, but last night he went 8 hrs between bottles!!! about 6 of that was sleeping so i got to sleep about 5 hrs in a row!!! That is so rare haha!!!
( I know that isn't holding it i just can't find that picture, but it is cute anyway)


So with the holidays coming around, my favorite part is here.... Cookies and decorating the cookies!!! I have about a weeks worth of baking to do and about 2 days worth of decorating sugar cookies and Ginger bread men!!! I know it sounds like a lot but I LOVE IT!!!! If anyone wants some let me know!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Those cookies are impressive!!! I can't wait to do them with you next year!!!!

The Western Family said...

If you've got some left over, bring them to our Christmas. I love your cookies, you're so talented. I'm so happy that Gavin is having fun learning new things. He's such a smart little man.