Gavins Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gavin is Home!!

Great news!!! Gavin got to come home this afternoon! We had a great night at the hospital and he is eatting really well so he got cleared to come home. With him being a premie we have a few dr. apts to go to but we are just thrilled that he is home!!
Madison (the kitty cat) hasn't really noticed that he is here just kinda smells him and walks away. so that is also good!!!
If anyone wants to come and meet the little guy just give us a call to make sure we are here!!

4 comments:

The Western Family said...

You just make me want to cry. I hope I get to do that too soon. But as for now, she just doesn't want to come out. :~)

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited he is home. How great!!! Doctors said 7 weeks... he showed them... 2 week! :) I am thinking about you guys during this new time. Please call me for anything at anytime. LOVE you

The Western Family said...

We'll definitely have to plan a play date once Haley arrives. Hope you guys get some sleep at night since Gavin used to be a night owl. :~)

Beth said...

So, new cute baby-is-home pictures soon?